After being soft launched a couple of months ago, Supercell's MOBA + CCG hybrid mobile multiplayer game Clash Royale has been finally released worldwide this week on both iOS [AppStore] and Android [Google Play]. But if you don't own any mobile device, you can still play Clash Royale on your Mac using the android emulator Genymotion. To help you accomplish this, you can follow the steps described below:
1. Download Genymotion here.
2. Download VirtualBox for Mac here.
3. Download Genymotion ARM Translation zip file here.
4. Download Google Play for Android 4.3 zip file here.
5. Install Genymotion and VirtualBox. Open Genymotion, click Add and choose Samsung Galaxy S4 4.3
6. Click Run to start device emulator. Login using GoogleID account when prompted.
7. Drag and drop the Genymotion ARM Translation zip file onto the device. Click Ok when prompted to flash the device. After the operation is finished, restart the device (close and then open it).
8. Drag and drop the Google Play for Android 4.3 zip file onto the device. Click Ok when prompted to flash the device. After the operation is finished, restart the device (close and then open it).
9. Open Google Play and search for Clash Royale to install the game. (If you encounter a "Device not compatible" error message, click on the device Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store -> Clear Data. Then go back again to Google Play and you will find that Clash Royale can now be installed on your device.)
10. After successfully installing Clash Royale on your device, you will then be prompted to install Google Play Games. Click INSTALL to proceed, and then you'll be able to play Clash Royale on your device.
11. You can now sit back, relax and play Clash Royale on your Mac!